Premature ejaculation (PE), also called fastly ejaculation or early ejaculation. It is one of the most general evils in men. It is delineated by a lack of voluntary manage over ejaculation. Premature ejaculation affects 1 in 3 men, and it’s more ordinary in younger men than most people realize. Between 30 and 40 percent of men are trusted to suffer from the frustrating situation called premature or fastly ejaculation. It is most ordinary in younger men but may also occur in conjunction with secondary feebleness in men aged 45-65 years. Some men may only tolerate from PE. Some feel they come too rapidly, whatever the stimulation with a partner. Others feel they have little control flush when they’re masturbating alone.
Stop Premature Ejaculation with These Tips
- Premature Ejaculation is highly treatable and the rewards to yourself and your partner in doing so are great.
- In the past, it made sense for a man to ejaculate quickly as the aim was to ensure the survival of the species by making as many women pregnant as probable.
- PE is often considered a young man’s problem because they are more excitable and inexperienced. Men generally get better as they grow older and gain better manage.
- Most men experience PE at some point in their lives. If they allow this to become a source of anxiety, this can lead to more experiences of PE leading to more anxiety and it all then becomes a vicious cycle.
- Premature ejaculation may have a significant adverse effect on both self confidence and a relationship. If the man ejaculates too early, the partner may be left unsatisfied sexually and may become resentful.
- Sex therapy, medication and psychotherapy are several of the treatments for premature ejaculation. A combination of these treatments may work better for some men.
Here Are the Tips
- Masturbate a few hours before sex so that the penis is less excitable during intercourse.
- Ditch the missionary position ie the man being on top of the woman. Make love with the woman on top. This position is more relaxing for men, and it often helps control ejaculation.
- Double wrap your penis by using a second condom – this reduces the sensitivity of the penis and allows you to make love for longer.
How to control premature ejaculation:
- Premature ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Finding out the underlying cause is the key. For example, if premature ejaculation is because of stress, the man should treat this to treat premature ejaculation. There are many anti-stress remedies, supplements and products that help in restoring the brain chemistry and correct the imbalance of the men sex hormones.
- Controlling the mind is important in any treatment including premature ejaculation. The anger, anxiety and worry is to be cured to help in building healthy sexual organs. This can be achieved undergoing some holistic healing exercises such as Yoga, meditation and Pranayama.
- Herbal supplements are reported to be very promising in treating men sexual conditions. In order to learn how to control premature ejaculation, one should go for some herbal product or supplement specially designed for this problem. Generally, herbs such as Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Lahsuna, Shilajit, Kapikachhu, Butea are few of the herbs those possess natural aphrodisiac properties.
- Certain exercises do help in controlling premature ejaculation. Exercises such as Kegel Exercises help in building the pelvic muscles and provide strength to retain the sexual urge. Also, Ballooning technique is said to control premature ejaculation. Many sexologists suggest that masturbation may help in controlling the premature ejaculation.
- Mental counseling plays a significant role in treating various health ailments including premature ejaculation, especially if it is due to stress, anxiety or over-excitement. However, in any case, the help and support from sexual partner or spouse is needed.