What makes an alpha male truly alpha. More essential characteristis of the alpha men.
1. Aims for the sky The Alpha Man knows that to stay ahead of his pack he can not relax and let life pass him by. He develops himself in every possible way, reads books, enriches himself everyday. Works hard at his pre-set goals with grit and determination. Relax? Plenty of it when you die. Right now, work, work and work.
2. Life is not to be taken too seriously Life, for the Alpha Man is too short to be taken seriously. He is naturally gifted with one of the biggest talents – the ability to laugh at himself, and he does that often. He is gifted with excellent sense of humor which naturally draws people to him.
3. A calculated risk-taker The Alpha does not bet blindly. Marking every step, every risk that he takes in life, he never risks more than he can afford to lose. Strikes a perfect balance of the risk and benefit and makes an internal checklist of the expected return of any venture.
4. Believes failures are pillars of success The Alpha Man is fully aware that if you don’t lose, you haven’t tried. Learn to lose faster, so that you taste success faster too.
5. Women? Comes next to everything Never his primary objective, women to the Alpha Man comes second in his priority of things. Women and sex are necessary evils in the evolution of the human race. They are to be treated as perks in an otherwise eventful life, steered through cautiously.
6. Values rationality He normally works with the right side of his brain. Logical and rational, knows how to keep his upsurge of passion under control. Thoroughly knows his strengths and weaknesses and puts them to rightful use to live a better life glowing in success. He also knows his vulnerabilities and the probable pitfall areas well and practices self-discipline to dodge them and keep his mind and body needs under check.
7. Extremely knowledgeable about ego Only insecure men flutter and flap their wings to protect their false images. Self-confident individuals do not have to do any such mundane activity, as ego is nothing but a self-created monolith, which dominates the mind. Alpha Men are aware of the danger of being led by the mirage of self-pride, which can only destroy a man. They concentrate on learning more and developing themselves further.
8. Sees the big picture The Alpha Man has the vision to see beyond the ordinary. Has his eyes fixed on long term benefits rather than feel happy with short term gains. Never gets distracted by instant-gratification modules of money and women. He weighs the benefits of postponing short term happiness for something bigger that might be coming his way. This part will be covered later in greater detail.
9. Time & Tide wait for none The Alpha Man values time as his biggest asset. More than money. Because you don’t want to run after money till you reach your deathbed and lament that now there is no time to spend all that wealth. Never do anything to “kill” time. You are then “killing” yourself.