To improve and increase semen volume is a very common desire in men all around the world. Most of them want to increment their semen production because they want to be more fertile, but also because they want to feel intense orgasm. Even though a large group of men believe that it is not possible to achieve, others are looking for new alternatives that enhance the ability to produce semen with great results.
Read more on Increase Sperm Count and Increase Low Sperm Count. Also visit on Male Impotence Treatment Besides, most men think that erectile dysfunction (difficulty maintaining an erection) or premature ejaculation might worsen the chances to achieve increased semen production. Some even think that those cases would make it impossible. However, even though those problems may cause low sperm count, nowadays there are several alternatives that can effectively control these problems besides improving semen production.
How to Increase Sperm Volume Naturally
Taking nutritional supplements to increase sperm volume and quality.
Zinc is found in high concentrations in sperm and is essential for healthy semen. The outer layer and tail of the sperm are made of zinc and various studies show that insufficient intake of zinc results in low sperm count.
Selenium is also important for sperm production. Generally low selenium level in men’s blood is accompanied by low sperm volume.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
Essential fatty acids are very important since they are used to produce prostaglandins in the seminal fluid. Prostaglandins assist in suppressing the immune response against semen by the female. Men with inadequate levels of prostaglandins also have poor sperm quality, poor motility or low count.
L-Arginine is essential for sperm production. Supplementing with it can improve significantly the volume of your sperm.
L-Carnitine is needed for the normal functioning of sperm cells. Low level of L-Carnitine is also related to low sperm volume and quality.
Vitamins that improve sperm production.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that improves sperm quality and keeps it from clumping together (thus improving sperm motility too). Vitamin C also protects the DNA within sperm from damage.
Vitamin E has a beneficial antioxidant activity that is known to increase fertility in both men and women. It helps to increase sperm production.
Natural ways to increase Sperm Count
1. Alcohol, marijuana, tobacco reduce sperm count and sperm motility by 50%. Keeping away from these addictions help to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
2. Psychological factors like stress, worry, strain can reduce sperm count. Put a stop to these factors by adopting yoga and meditation in your daily routine. Yoga and meditation are best stress busters. Lessening these psychological factors help to boost sperm count.
3. Regularly massage your body with herbal oil. Massaging herbal oil increases libido, blood circulation and boosts health. Massaging body with herbal oil is known as Abhyanga. Abhyanga retards ageing process, boosts health, increases libido, enhances blood circulation and strengthens the muscles.
4. Avoid riding bicycles as it causes trauma to testicles.
5. Consume good nourishing diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits and dry fruits . Avoid spicy and bitter foods. Keep your body well hydrated by drinking 12-15 glasses of water daily.