In general sense, masturbation is the act of exciting the sexual organs by rubbing, stroking, or fondling, pressing or other forms of handling. It is part of the normal sexual development which occurs in adolescent and which everyone indulges in at some point in life. In a more restricted sense, masturbation goes beyond just exciting the sexual organs, that is, in men, not just handling the penis until erection is achieved.
After the initial excitement, the handling of the sexual organ continues until the point of intense sexual pleasure and often times, until orgasm occurs. In other words, masturbation is an act by which one has “sexual intercourse” with oneself. This could be called auto-sexuality, although true auto-sexuality only occurs in a hermaphrodite. Hermaphrodite refers to an animal that possesses both male and female sexual organs.
Those who masturbate will agree with me that it gives physical pleasure similar to that experienced during sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. Masturbation to the point of orgasm gives relief from tension.
There are many unfounded false beliefs associated with masturbation and some of them are very absurd. For instance, some believe that masturbation can cause blindness, deafness, ill-health or sterility. None of these claims is true.
WHY DO PEOPLE MASTURBATE?
Masturbation is a sexual behaviour developed in childhood. This behaviour is normally discarded as the individual grows up into adulthood. It becomes an abnormal situation when it is sustained to adulthood. The following are some of the reasons why masturbation is practiced.
- Lateness in Getting Married: The men become fully sexually developed without a steady partner for relieving their sexual arousals. Those who cannot seek sexual relationship with prostitutes often continue the adolescent practice of masturbation.
- Boarding of Adolescents: This encourages exchange of information about masturbation and allows room for adventures into it. When such boarding facilities are unisex and far away from where sexual intercourse with the other sex is possible, then masturbation becomes quite rampant.
Home remedies Remedies for Over Masturbation
- Butea superba is a plant establish in Thailand. Butea herb is worn by middle aged and older Thai men as a tonic and for sexual enhancement.
- I have not approach diagonally any studies that butea superba cream or capsules guide to breast enlargement.
- You will find this herb extra to aphrodisiac herbal crop for sexual enhancement purposes.
- Butea superba is an herb inhabitant to Thailand, consideration by locals to be an aphrodisiac.
- It is plentifully dispersed in the Thai deciduous forest and has been accepted among Thai males for its hypothetical belongings on alteration and sexual vigor.
Herbal Remedies for Over Masturbation
Shilajit: – Shilajit or mineral pitch is an organo-mineral contains herbal origin. It is one of the mainly potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herbs that are very useful in correcting the incorrect curvature. Shilajit has been one of the most renowned ayurvedic herbs that have been used in resolving sexual evils as ages.
Shilapravang: – Sexual behavior is a multifaceted psycho-physiological practice, and there are a lot of factors worried in healthy sexual functioning. The male sexual response commences when the male becomes aroused and blood run into the erectile tissue of the penis, causing the penis to puff up and become upright.
Ashwagandha: – Ashwagandha is also recognized as India ginseng. It is recognized so due to it has properties extremely similar to that of ginseng. It is measured to be of the mainly influential sexual stimulant obtainable on this earth. It is also extremely useful in normalizing the bend in the organ making it feasible to totality the act of sexual reunion.