Shilajit is considered a Ramayana, or rejuvenating substance, and an adaptive, enhancing the body’s capacity to react to stress. The substance has been found to hold at least 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as humic acid and fulvic acid. Clinical research has been conducted to determine Shilajit’s pharmacological activity, and the results have confirmed its traditional uses in treating impotence, sterility, mental diseases, and for civilizing memory and learning.
How to Take Shilajit:
- Begin by taking 300 mg of Shilajit per day. This may be taken at any time during the day, but it should be taken with water. If you are using liquid Shilajit, combine it in juice or water.
- If your body does well with 300 mg of Shilajit and you do not experience a rash, headache or other reaction, add in an additional 100 mg of Shilajit per day and work up to 500 mg. An average dose of Shilajit is between 300 to 500mg every day.
- Cut back on Shilajit if you experience any unenthusiastic side effects. Increase your water consumption.
Health benefits of Shilajit include:
- For renal and urinary health – Shilajit is widely used to get better kidney function. It is efficient in treating painful urination and/or incontinence due to an enlarged prostate or stones of the bladder or kidneys.
- For sexual debility – Shilajit is used as and aphrodisiac in India, where it is known as the “Indian Viagra”.
- Antioxidant activity – Antioxidants can safely neutralize a free radical with no becoming a free radical them self. Shilajit is an influential antioxidant that has the added benefit of being able to cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Anti-anemia activity – Shilajit is a fine source of trace minerals and iron. Shilajit’s fulvic acids improve the bio-availablity of iron.
- Anti-arthritisactivity – The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajit assist to decrease and relieve joint irritation and ache. The effects on the neurotransmitters in the brain also seem to help ease joint pain.
- Anti-cholesteremicactivity – Shilajit was found to lower serum cholesterol, liver cholesterol, serum triglycerides and serum phospholipids in test subjects feed high cholesterol diet.
Other Benefits of Shilajit: –
- Shilajit is considered as drug of choice in disorders like depression, mental stress, epilepsy and mental fatigue.
- Shilajit helps to decrease the stress and as well as improves the memory and also helps to recover the muscle, brain and nerve injuries. It also improves the immune system also.
- It also assists to deal with the cough, whooping cough and also respiratory system and as well as it also helps to advance the heart trouble also.
- An extremely fine remedy in arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and other joint related evils and back pain.
- Shilajit is also extremely beneficial for purifying the blood in the body and also helps to get better the flow of blood circulation. It also helps to advance the pancreas functioning and also strengthening the digestion.
- Shilajit helps to increases the energy and stamina of sexual intercourse. It is extremely ordinary and efficient herb to remain young.
- It helps liver to work usually therefore helps in proper secretion of all the juices and enzymes important for proper metabolism in body.
- Shilajit is highly optional in patients who are weak or have been recovering from prolonged illness or from any surgery.